Zavagna Gralha Advogados has a team dedicated to strategic action in litigation demands (administrative or judicial). The main objective of this team is to analyze and propose unique solutions, considering the peculiarities of the cases under discussion, anticipating risks and achieving results in favor of the interests of its clients.
With extensive multidisciplinary interaction, it uses innovative techniques that maximize efficiency and allow for effective solutions.
The broad experience with the Superior Courts allows us an individualized approach to each case, enabling precise and qualified performance, involving all steps from the preparation of appeals for the STJ, the STF and the TST to the preparation of memorials, participation in hearings and oral support in judging bodies.
Our strategic performance includes:
- Strategic action in the pre-litigation phase of conflicts;
- Acting as mediators and conciliators;
- Recognized experience, operating throughout Brazil, in negotiations with the Public Ministry;
- Extensive experience in processes and procedures related to Collective Law, including Administrative Impropriety Law, Popular Law and related matters;
- Distinguished expertise in corporate litigation actions, especially (partial) dissolution of companies, assisting clients in meetings and in the most diverse scenarios of a litigious business environment;
- Extensive experience in disputes related to different types of real estate deals, including built-to-suit;
- Skillful sponsorship in contractual disputes involving the infrastructure sector, as well as in damages actions and other matters related to business activity.