Our teams are prepared to discuss complex contracts and clauses that can interfere in the structuring of your company’s international contracts. We understand that each legal instrument must be treated in a unique way, considering its influence on our client’s commercial relationships.
We assist clients in international expansions, evaluating, together with foreign partners, the particularities of existing standards in other countries. There is ample advice to our clients on the structures that are most appropriate for this type of challenge.
We have expertise in negotiating, drafting and reviewing international contracts of the most varied legal types, among which we can highlight:
- Negotiation, preparation and review of contracts, amendments and cancellations of purchase and sale in general;
- Negotiation, preparation and review of contracts, amendments and cancellations of agency, distribution and commercial representation;
- Negotiation, preparation and review of instruments related to the hotel activity, including management contract, lending and brand assignment;
- Negotiation, drafting and review of contracts for the provision of services, supply and sponsorship;
- Strategic role in negotiating, drafting and reviewing technology contracts, software licensing and brand licensing;
- Negotiation, drafting and review of transport, banking, marketing, leasing, assignment of rights, barter, lending, loan, mortgage and brokerage contracts;
- Understanding the company’s needs for the preparation and review of confidentiality agreements (non disclosure agreement) appropriate to the client’s business;
- Acting with partner international offices.