Zavagna Gralha Advogados is a firm composed of lawyers specialized in various legal areas, an essential factor in structuring the large real estate transactions of its national and foreign clients. In addition to the high level of specialized knowledge, it is the goal of all the professionals involved to know, in depth, the businesses and operating mode of each company, guaranteeing a personalized service, with the purpose of improving the performance of their clients.
It operates in the most diverse real estate businesses, simple and complex, from its corporate structure to the formalization of typical and atypical instruments, including:
- Real estate business: purchase and sale of real estate, physical and financial exchanges, partnerships, real estate guarantees, real estate audits, real estate transactions and real estate business involving rural properties, leases, rural partnerships and foreign investments;
- Real estate developments: assistance from the corporate structuring of projects through the agreement of shareholders, SPE and SCP, preparation of legal instruments of incorporation and monitoring of incorporation registration acts;
- Land parcels: legal advice from the land acquisition phase, acting by the developer and/or owners of the land, exchanges or partnership contracts for parceling to the registration and sale of the lots to final consumers;
- Construction contracts: negotiation and elaboration of the most varied types of construction contracts and administration of works for residential, commercial, power plants, factories or infrastructure projects;
- Real estate investment funds: advising on the structuring and transformation of real estate investment funds for projects;
- Hotel services: advising on investments in the hotel sector and structuring of business related to the hotel business: complex, multi-property, resorts, amongst others;
- Leasing: advising on the most diverse types of leasing of typical (commercial, residential, seasonal) and atypical (Sale and Leaseback and Built to Suit) real estate, involving the stages of contracting, analysis of guarantees, termination and evictions, with a strong presence at large retailers and shopkeepers;
- Condominiums and residents’ associations: institution of condominiums and advice on building condominium relations, advice for residents’ associations of subdivisions with controlled access;
- Real Estate Registry: processing of administrative procedures before the services for the regularization of real estate (dismemberment, rectification and unification);
- Real estate litigation: defense and proposition in real, property, rent revisions, lease renewals, amongst others, involving real estate.